Sika Lanka was established in June 2014 and has now a team of over 22 employees including Managerial, Technical and Sales personnel to serve the Sri Lanka market with a full range of construction products from basement to roof.
Our factory is located at 58/12 B, Raja Mawatha, Ekala, Ja-ela, Sri Lanka.
Sales Office at 73,1/1 Pepiliyana Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
Sika Lanka is a ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
- Satisfy applicable requirements including compliance obligations;
- Consistent quality.
- Meet the customer's requirements and expectations by providing quality products and services within the scope of our businesses.
- Continual improvement of quality management system and environmental management to enhance environmental performance.
- Efforts are continually made to prevent pollution and to minimize the adverse impact to the environment, which includes, but not limited
to, air emission, waste water, dust, waste materials and to conserve natural resources through efficient use and careful planning.
- The company holds an Environmental Protection License issued by the Central Evnironmental Authority, Sri Lanka, the regulatory body.
- Objectives and targets for continuous improvement in environmental management are set and reviewed by regular monitoring, planning, and operational control.